Securely and Easily Transfer Files, Anywhere
SEEBURGER Managed File Transfer is a centralized, secure and scalable data transfer solution for large and sensitive files. Now, you can transfer files to the right people at the right time, every time – and prove it to yourself and your auditors. You can protect your growing amounts of unstructured data and transfer files with confidence – to the farthest edges of your business network.
- Reduce the threat of misdirected, late, lost or stolen data
- Ensure compliance with government, industry, and customer privacy and security mandates
- Further streamline, protect and accelerate supply chain and business operations
- Replace patch-worked, unsecure file transfer solutions (FTP servers, Web services such as Box and YouSendIt)
- Reduce administrative overhead and TCO of file transfers
Streamlined, Secure and Simplified File Transfer
SEEBURGER Managed File Transfer is the industry’s first single, comprehensive solution suite for exchanging large and/or sensitive files with full security, visibility, governance and regulatory compliance protections. It gives you single-vendor accountability for MFT – and a whole lot more.
- Encrypts, monitors, secures and documents all data transfers — with full audit trail for non-repudiation
- Handles system-to-system, human-to-human, and system-to-human transfers from a single user interface
- Accommodates unlimited file sizes
- Governed and managed using business policies
- Scalable and high-performance
Enterprise-Ready for Rapid Deployment
SEEBURGER Managed File Transfer runs on the SEEBURGER Business Integration Server (BIS), sharing a common GUI with BIS and using its built-in best practices and automation for business process management (BPM), messaging, trading partner management, and governance/compliance.
- If you are a current SEEBURGER customer, you can be up and running quickly with SEE MFT. Just purchase an upgrade license key, perform a simple upgrade and enable SEE MFT functionalities. Your IT staff can manage SEE MFT using their B2B skills from BIS.
- If you’re new to SEEBURGER, choose from four deployment options based on your business needs: on-premise software, the Collaboration Cloud, managed services, or remote management.
We’re ready whenever you are.